WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS




WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS



With this Blog I hope to share what I believe to be good information concerning dogs. I am also passionate about promoting Animal Adoptions from Shelters/Rescue Centers. There are hundreds of thousands of great pets that are desperate for a new home. If not so many of these precious animals will be destroyed needlessly. If you are not able to adopt at this time, please donate to your local Shelter. At the moment I have been very busy trying to get a new website up and running, so unfortunately that is taking up alot of my time. I have been posting some of the Articles I have written, but that is about it. In the near future I will be posting more information. I am in the process of looking for good dog information sites to link on my website. If you happen to come across a great website, article, etc concerning dogs and would like a place to share them, please let me. I will post them on this Blog and try to do a link swap with the site. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks for visiting and Have A Great Day!!



You can contact me at: bustersupport@comcast.net


Friday, October 14, 2011

Help Us Save This Senior German Shepherd

To Donate Click On The Title
This poor dog is so depressed being in the Shelter and is not doing well. He is so sad he will not even get up off his bed and has given up. He deserves a family and loving home to live out his Golden Years not dying in a Shelter. We have found the perfect place for this poor old boy to live out the rest of his life in a loving forever home. We need some help with the expense of transporting him to his new home. Please donate and help us get this dog to his new loving family!! Please......

Look at him now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment