WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS




WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS



With this Blog I hope to share what I believe to be good information concerning dogs. I am also passionate about promoting Animal Adoptions from Shelters/Rescue Centers. There are hundreds of thousands of great pets that are desperate for a new home. If not so many of these precious animals will be destroyed needlessly. If you are not able to adopt at this time, please donate to your local Shelter. At the moment I have been very busy trying to get a new website up and running, so unfortunately that is taking up alot of my time. I have been posting some of the Articles I have written, but that is about it. In the near future I will be posting more information. I am in the process of looking for good dog information sites to link on my website. If you happen to come across a great website, article, etc concerning dogs and would like a place to share them, please let me. I will post them on this Blog and try to do a link swap with the site. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks for visiting and Have A Great Day!!



You can contact me at: bustersupport@comcast.net


Monday, October 24, 2011

Help Us Save This Abandoned Rescued Dog At Vets



I am writing to let you all know that Jeannie Lee who had this precious boy pulled and sent to ARC fro health cert and boarding until he could fly out tonight has informed me that she can not afford to take him now - due to the emergency surgery and medical needs of the other two dogs she pulled on Friday. She has cancelled her credit card and now the dog is stuck at the vet - I am not prepared to abandon this boy and let him get sent back to the shelter but I need help with transport costs - please is there anyone that can help me get him to safety??? Please post pledges - minimal cost will be $700 due to vet bill, crate and airline costs. PLEASE HELP ME HIM NOW!!!

To Donate Click Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment