WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS




WELCOME TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS



With this Blog I hope to share what I believe to be good information concerning dogs. I am also passionate about promoting Animal Adoptions from Shelters/Rescue Centers. There are hundreds of thousands of great pets that are desperate for a new home. If not so many of these precious animals will be destroyed needlessly. If you are not able to adopt at this time, please donate to your local Shelter. At the moment I have been very busy trying to get a new website up and running, so unfortunately that is taking up alot of my time. I have been posting some of the Articles I have written, but that is about it. In the near future I will be posting more information. I am in the process of looking for good dog information sites to link on my website. If you happen to come across a great website, article, etc concerning dogs and would like a place to share them, please let me. I will post them on this Blog and try to do a link swap with the site. I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks for visiting and Have A Great Day!!



You can contact me at: bustersupport@comcast.net


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aggressive Dogs


I know many people have aggression problems of some kind with their pets. It is a serious problem and many people faced with this condition are not knowledgeable enough to deal with it. I have found a great squidoo lens that I believe you will find very helpful. It has really good information on the subject and will help you learn how to correct the situation that you and your pet are in. Most (not all) aggression in pets is caused by improper treatment of the animal. I am not just talking about physical abuse, but a lack of understanding of canine behavior. Sometimes we think we are just loving our pets and spoiling them. However this is not how the dog is interpreting the situation. Dogs do not process things the way humans do, so it is very important to understand dog behavior to make sure you ultimately do the right thing for your pet. This is a must read for any dog owner with an Aggression Problem. Just click on the title, and it will direct you to the information that will help you turn your pet's aggression into a thing of the past.

If you are looking for more Dog Related Information Busters Canine Supply Outlet Links Page is
loaded with other helpful websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment